Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New beginnings?

So today I post a new blog for the first time in forever it seems. (Probably because it has been a year.) I haven't been keeping up with this blog lately, but have been pursuing other endeavors, such as wedding planning and moving into a new place. We finally got out of the rickety, old house in the Heights and have moved onto bigger and better things.

I've also decide the devote more time to artistic endeavors. It gets to be a bit addicting when you start something. You want to continue working on other projects. I have been a collector of incomplete projects for years it seems, though, as evidenced by a knitting bag full of half-completed scarves. I seem to start one thing and never quite finish.

So I've decide jewelry. It is typically a quick project and produces something that I will actually use. I have a few ideas of things I am currently wanting to work on based on overpriced, easy to make jewelry that I've found online. So, for now, I am going to use this blog to post pictures of finished projects, great meals I've made, and just general writings about what's going on in my life. I start back to work soon, so that should provide for entertaining material, at least.

I guess we'll see how far I get with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment